Thursday, February 23, 2006

Charlotte Jane Petersen

(with Isabella Grace)
I'm just wondering- how many of who have a grandma who is cuter than you? How many of your grandmas have a cuter figure, or wardrobe than you? Cause mine does. It's bittersweet, really. Mostly sweet though. I love my grandma so much. She has been a huge influence my whole life. She is the epitome of unconditional love and has guided me through so much in my life. It's hard to imagine that I could have a clsoer bond or affection with her if she were my own mother. And she's pretty cute too, huh?
*Denise, you have to be Grandma's 'seeing eye daughter' and tell her about this cute photo that is up! BTW, that thrift store tablecloth fits my table perfectly!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Jessie, what a priceless photo! They both look so beautiful.

You really scored in the grandma department. She is an amazing woman and has so much wisdom, and knows how to tactfully share it with all the women in her life. It makes me jealous. One of my grandma's was barely in my life, and the other one doesn't say much (but sadly has a better figure than mine).

Bennie Hill @#$%!

Anonymous said...

Dang it...I love your grandma too. And grandpa. Some of the greatest people ever.

I miss having a grandma around. They are so awesome - always so full of love, and just what you need.

michelle said...

Grandma is the greatest. I don't think anyone has a grandma like her. In fact, I think I'm going to have to do a post about her, too! What a sweet photo, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...