Friday, February 24, 2006

Out of Order


I just wanted to leave a bit of an explanation... My phone is out of order. I didn't want some of you to be wondering why i haven't called you or perhaps returned your call. When I got back from Denver I noticed that we had no dial tone on the phone. I immediately called the phone company and they came out the next morning, only to tell me that my battery was dead. Yep, I'm a moron. Now, to my credit it wasn't just like I hadn't hung the phone up to charge, the battery inside was dead. So I looked at a couple of different places and can't find the right one anywhere. I think we're just going to buy another cheap phone. I felt like an idiot when the phone technician told me it was just a dead battery. Woops. So anyway, I still haven't bought a new phone. If you really need to reach me you can call my cell. Sorry if any of you have felt neglected. Bella's screaming and won't go to sleep. I'll try and blog off later. I have a birthday project to work on. (I'll leave you all guessing since there are 3 imminent birthdays of my blog-subscribers coming up!)

4 comments:

Jill said...

That's pretty funny about the battery. That's right up there with the time my mom had an oven repair guy come to fix her convection oven because it wasn't working right and the repairman told me (because I of course was there at the time) that she doesn't have a convection oven! I felt like an idiot, and made sure he knew that it wasn't my oven.

michelle said...

Just so you know, Radio Shack probably carries what you need. I had this happen to a phone of mine once and they sold me a new battery for $10. (Not that a new phone wouldn't be nice...)

everything pink! said...

consider yourself lucky. i hate the phone so much. in fact i feel a post coming on about. especially cell phones. i wish my phone was broken. i will trade you a good phone for a broken one.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Michelle, Radio Shack is great about stocking odd batteries, and they are usually pretty cheap in comparison because they are Radio Shack brand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...