Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Score!

I'm back... We got in last night at about 10:30 and had another uneventful and pleasant drive home. I want to post about my trip, but Timm took the camera that has the pictures on it! (If you're reading this Timm, call me! I need the camera!) So when I get it back, I have a couple of pictures to post and discuss. It feels good to be home, but I always miss the Denver clan. Going to visit Grandma is always my favorite trip, bar none. But I'll save that for another time...

We went to their local thrift store to make some costuming purchases for Denise. It happened to be 50% off day so I thought I'd take a look at their baby clothes. Boy, did I score. You would never find these kind of things at DI, especially in Provo being as picked-over as it is. Everything I bought is from either BabyGap, Old Navy, Target, or Children's Place. This whole lot was only about $26! ($26 I didn't have, but I couldn't pass it up!) As you may notice I bought a bunch of boys clothes as well, since my next one's going to be a boy. (No, I'm not pregnant, I just know. Trust me- mark my words, my next baby will be a boy. I've been right twice in a row) Those sweater vests were each $1!! 2 from CP, and one from Gap. All in all, I got 17 articles of clothing- That averages out to about $1.58 a piece of great condition, cute name-brand clothes.Unbelievable. I am so psyched. Now I get to wash them all and put them away. So enjoyable.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Amazing deals! Can't wait to see them in person. Glad you are all home safe and sound.

Jill said...

Those clothes are so cute. The sweater vests are painfully cute. It's funny that you're buying for your future baby, but hey that's just good planning, especially when you're on a budget.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! Very cute clothes and deals, and if you don't have a boy, you can always give them to someone else and they will think you are just awesome for getting them those adorable name brand clothes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...