Monday, April 03, 2006

More Monday Minutiae


Today has been a quite productive day. It feels good to work hard and get things done in the hope that the rest of my week can be relaxing and get some fun things done. (I guess it's because I only have 1 child at home that I have that luxury. I find myself a little bit panicky when I think about how I'll ever get anything necessary or fun done with more kids at home.) I have cleaned my *whole* house, am on load 4 of laundry, and cleaned every inch of my table and chairs in my kitchen. (kindly donated by Michelle)And it's not even 5 o'clock yet! Wow! I love a clean house. And my house smells so much cleaner since getting new carpet. I don't even care what color it is anymore. It's new, it's clean, and it's cushy. The only thing left to do today is wax the floor and fold the laundry. The next three nights I am going to try and scrapbook while Timm is at lab. I am in a creative funk due to my funky emotional state, so I need to pull myself out of it.
(BTW- This is the kind of post that sometimes makes me wonder why I blog... I have nothing to say, but I can't skip 2 days in a row, so you're once again left with minutiae. Not even interesting minutiae.)
p.s. Speaking of Michelle, have you seen her pages she's posted lately? She and Jill are doing the Rhonna Farrer challenge, and I am so jealous! Check them out.

7 comments:

Jill said...

I think any post is better than not posting at all, plus all the readers of your blog love to hear what you have to say, and some of us really love to read about cleaning. (It's a sickness, but I love it.)

Today was a great day to be a cleaning freak since the weather was great you could have the windows open and feel like you were really airing things out. I love that.

I've only done one load of laundry today and no other cleaning (gasp), but I've had the window open all day.

michelle said...

I love to have a clean house. I just wish someone else would come in and clean it for me while I'm out doing errands! Sounds like you had a very productive day.

Amie said...

I love the everyday kind of posts, it makes everyone seem more normal...we can't always be thoughtful, inspiring, and trying to do better. And really there are few things better than a productive Monday.

Anonymous said...

As always, I am amazed at your productivity. And I like reading your "minutiae," if for no other reason than I did not know how to spell "minutiae" until you started blogging about it! (Just kidding.) Anyway, I enjoy reading all of your posts, and I like knowing how your day has gone.

Anonymous said...

I like cleaning too, but I wish you would come and help me......store, basement, bedroom, family room and most urgently, my car---eek!! So where is the picture you promised me last night?

Anonymous said...

Your house always look so clean to me- even when I have stopped by un-announced- so I have to ask what you clean on your cleaning Mondays? You are a maniac Jessie!

Anonymous said...

Your mom isn't kidding when she says she needs help cleaning her car! I'm jealous of your productive day and only wish I could have done half as much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...