Sunday, May 21, 2006

Invitation

This is your official invitation to attend the crop to benefit Lola's Legacy!! I would love anyone reading this to attend, and to bring any and all friends with you! I really need the manpower to be able to get all 120 albums made that day. They are really simple, and are going to be compiled into kits so that anyone make them. Everything will be precut and ready. Basically all that needs to be done is adhere it all together and staple some ribbon on! Please consider attending and bringing a friend to benefit those who need your comfort! Please leave a comment and let me know if you will be able to come. I need a rough head count for the food. This is in no means a contract, but keep in mind, I am the badger. I may harass you to come if you say you will, and badger you into saying you will come even if you think you can't. (Mostly I'm kidding.)

10 comments:

Diana said...

You did such a wonderful job on the sign and the book. I think everyone in Relief Society was really touched. I plan on being there for as long as I can.

Jill said...

I'm planning on being there. What do you need me to bring? The poster is very cute, by the way.

Robin said...

I definitely plan on being there. Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help out in the meantime!

Robyn said...

Jessie, it's so great that you are doing this. I wish I could be there to help out. I know that when we lost one of our twins, in my first pregnancy, we would have loved to receive such a wonderful gift. So impressive that you not only thought of the idea but followed through with it. I am sure those parents on the receiving end will be very grateful.

Anonymous said...

I can't come to help, the whole living out of state thing puts a damper on things. However, I think it's so cool that you are doing this. I would love to be there to see the look on the faces of the people who are part of the bereavment(sp?) program when you present them with such a wonderful gift!

Amy said...

I can't give too firm a commitment, but if I can I'll be there. That day is one week away from my due date. I may so so swollen that I can hardly move my fingers--with Kaitlin I lost all feeling in my fingers, or I may be lucky enough to have a new baby by them. So, can I just give a really firm maybe?

TX Girl said...

So sad I can't make it.. same with Kim living out of state throws a kink in it. Good luck. I hope all goes well.

michelle said...

I'm pretty sure I can be there. I still have to find out about our Snowbird vacation plans. Hey, maybe if we're at Snowbird, it will give me a good excuse to escape for a little while! btw, that poster is the cutest poster that has ever been made for an enrichment meeting. No doubt about it.

Anonymous said...

You're making me sick that I can't come!! I would attend any event that boasted that cute of a poster. Darn this out-of-state thing!

Anonymous said...

I am so there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...