Saturday, November 07, 2009

Getting Right To It...

1. Playing games with the Smiths tonight. We played Poker and I won the first 2 hands! The kids all played marvelously and actually left us to play our game.
2. Sam's cinnamon-sugar yeast doughnuts. I had 2, and if my weigh in goes unfavorably tomorrow morning I blame him completely.
3. My relative sewing success lately. I have made 2 more dolls since the one I posted, each getting better than the last. I am working on one for Bella's friend Naomi's birthday party on Saturday and I am coming close to 'perfecting' my pattern.

5 comments:

Diana said...

way to go Jessie! I love your dolls. So cool that you have friends out there to do game nights with.

michelle said...

Sweet. Those donuts sound delicious, and I love the image of you playing poker. (And sewing.)

Susan said...

An interesting combo...poker and donuts! I guess one sounds better than the other...except for the weigh-in.

Jill said...

I have a serious weakness for donuts.

Anonymous said...

Pretty much any fried dough and I done for. I can't believe you stopped at two- go YOU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...