Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dress Up


In a household with 2 girls of or under the age of 5, dress up is almost a daily occurance. I love the array of things they assemble, and certain things are always is hot demand. This was Fiona's choice before church on Sunday.




My favorite part was when Fiona marched up to Timm to show off her ensemble, paused, and then lifted up her eye patch to reveal, "I'm Fona!"


Because prior to that, we were so confused, wondering, 'Who is this little princess pirate fairy ballerina nymph with a lanyard bedecked in jewels?'

Oh, it's just 'Fona'.

7 comments:

Susan said...

You really have the way with words! And that get-up is quite a mix.

Cute, so cute. Cute,cute, cute. WAY cute. CUTE.

...as spoken by Grandma Susan

Jill said...

I love it that she had to reveal her true identity as hidden by the eye patch. It reminds me of when kids play hide-and-seek and consider themselves hidden when they cover their eyes.

michelle said...

Ha! Your last couple of sentences made me laugh out loud.

linda said...

Can I just say that I love, love her! When I see her pictures, I just want to give her a little kiss, eye patch or not!

She reminds me of Sophia. I would want her to dress up in a princess outfit, only to find her in her brothers Superman costume with a sword in hand!

Claire said...

Ha ha ha! I love your girls!

Charlotte said...

You can't do anything but laugh at seeing these pictures. Oh how I wish we lived closer!

Anonymous said...

That age and their logic was one of my favorites! She is so stinkin' awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...