Tuesday, February 14, 2006

{Bad Blogger}

Sorry... I know, I let almost 36 hours lapse without a post. It did feel strange, although I was not without opportunity. I was online several times today checking with the status of everyone else's blogs, but I didn't feel I had anything worthwhile to say. I don't know why that stopped me as I usually have nothing worthwhile to say. However, I am pleased to report that I have finished an accordion book for Timm for Valentine's Day. Now I will have to restrict him from reading this until tomorrow night. I used the pictures he took of Bella and I on Sunday and I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I don't LOVE it, but I like it. Good enough. Sometimes you just have to keep telling yourself, not every creation has to be a masterpiece. The pictures are all pretty cute, thanks to Timm. I will post a picture tomorrow when my batteries are charged and my eyes aren't so tired. I hardly ever finish a project in a day- and I mean like a 1-page layout, let alone a mini-book. Hmm.. Must be those Ding Dongs. Well, to hell with the diet- if I must be fat to produce creativity, then so be it... That's just a sacrifice I'll have to make. Or perhaps I could somehow strike a balance.. I've never been very good at that though. I made Timm stay away tonight so I could work on it in privacy, so I haven't seen him since about 6:30 am. I think I will go to bed and wait for him there. The last time I did that he didn't come home until 3:30 am. He says he was working on school work until then. Rriiiggghhhttt... No, really he was.
BTW- I'm still confused as to what we decided 'blogg off' really means. I was still under the impression that it was an insult, but I can't really glean a precise meaning from context clues. Please explain Jill. Since we're co-authors of the word we need a mutual understanding.
I promise to blog again soon... I already have ideas formulating on topics.

1 comment:

Jill said...

It's NOT an insult--the literal translation is "Blog Often" meaning blog even when you feel like you have nothing to say, and especially blog when you have any new find, idea, project, photo, or anything to share. Sheesh, was that not clear?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...