Thursday, February 09, 2006

"How big is Bella? Soooooooo small!"


Today I went and did my grocery shopping because tomorrow is marathon cooking day. I am making my usual, about 8 different meals, so it should hold us for close to the rest of the month. I conveniently forgot to confess my weigh-in from Monday- I gained 1.5 lbs. I wasn't surprised, it was a bad week. I'm trying to find the motivation to lose the last bit. Anyway, here's a picture of Bella all puny and tiny in the cart in the produce department. We attracted some humored glances as I took about 10 different shots in the grocery store.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Very cute picture--make sure to blog off and tell us what meals you made this time. So inspiring.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand how cute she is!

michelle said...

That is such a funny photo. I love her huge wide-mouth smile!

Anonymous said...

You totally can lose those last pounds- maybe just change things up a bit? I wish I lived closer to you, I would totally come and make you go walking with us :P

And Bella is super cute (surprise, surprise :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...