Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"



No, your eyes do not deceive you- this is Jill's bib that she had displayed. Well, I guess it's my bib now. That's right. My bib. Now I know what you're all thinking. 'Why her? Why does she get the bib?' With so many vying onlookers. Well, clearly Jill likes me best, and there's nothing that can be said. What's done is done, Jill has made her choice, and I'm not giving it up. Like I said, clearly Jill likes me best, and there's no point in beating yourself up about it, so just get over it. That said, I was the unworthy recipient of a package from Jill today! I have done nothing to deserve such a treasure. I opened the box, and first saw the bib. At first I thought that was all that the box contained, and truth be told I was excited. (but who wouldn't be?)But lo, there was a bevy of goodies beneath, including pink Chip Chatter letters! Jill, I don't know how you manage to do it. And I don't know why you sent it to me since I never adequately thanked you for the package you sent me a few months ago. I will be scratching my head trying to think of a pay back. I am open to suggestions. Thank you thank you thank you Jill! I am most undeserving, but very grateful! Even if we're heading for destitution at least I have some cute scrap supplies. Oh, and some good friends. :)
p.s. Jill, when you told Shell to tell me to blog often, I thought she said, blog off, and it was some new terminology insult. Like, "Blog Off!" I think I shall use it as such from now on.

6 comments:

Jill said...

You are the recipient of the bib because you were the only one who expressed any sort of appreciation for it. I know it's heinous, but to share that with others and to have you see it the way I saw it...well that was something.

As for the other items, I couldn't get your hopes up for a good package only to have you open it and find just "the bib." So I shared some of my goodies with you. I knew you'd like them and turn them into more of your genius creations. Enjoy and blog off!

jt said...

Hey, 'what's with the (insult)?' to kind of quote Landon. I thought we decided that Blog Off! was an insult. That totally cracked me up-'what's up with the cheap?'

Jill said...

It's not an insult to me (how awful that you thought I was insulting you via Michelle, as if), I was saying blog often as in I can't get enough (except of the scary cats and weird fish, oh and Roseann), but your creativity and home stuff make for great blogs so keep them coming.

michelle said...

Jill inspires me to want to be a better friend. And I couldn't stop thinking about "Blog off!" all day long...

jt said...

"true 'dat" about Jill and the shining example of freindship :)

Anonymous said...

I think that Jill is secretly vying to be the recipient of the mini album! (tee hee...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...