Friday, March 17, 2006

Project Gallery

Since I fear another 'demotion' from Jill, I thought I'd post some pictures of projects past. Plus, this way I can pretend that I am published somewhere other than my own blog and get my 'scrapbook celebrity' fix! Sometimes you just need to show people who are in the scrapbook world so they can appreciate it. Have you ever shown someone something you've made and feel like you didn't get an adequate response? That's why you have to show fellow crafters, because they get it. (Seriously though, this is not a cry for praise, but again merely a forum to blog off.)
This is a blurry photo of a card I made for my parents after our Nantucket trip in September.
This is one side of a book I made for Michelle thanking her for all the times she's been there for me.

This is a layout I did for my in-laws for Christmas- sorry the top and bottom are cut off!
HEre is a card I made for my In-Laws a few months ago.
This is a mini-Clipboard frame I made for my mom to put in her office.
This is another clipboard I made for my mom for Christmas.

9 comments:

Jill said...

I'm practically speechless. This is a bounty of greatness. You will never be demoted again--your creative genius status just got tenure. Wow.

I'm amazed by all of it. You have such a freedom with your projects. I'm so impressed. I love the clipboards.

Is the thanks for lending a hand a scrapbook page? It's so cute. I thought it might be some mini-art just to have in the house or something (like your genius layout for your fridge).

Seeing all your projects makes me want to make lots of great things, just because. Thanks for the inspiration, especially on a Friday when I'm going to Michelle's to create!

jt said...

TENURE!!!!!! Yes! That's better than being HOFer. The Thanks for lending a hand is a card :)

Anonymous said...

Those are all so so SO beautiful- thanks for posting them all. We know you don't need the praise, but it is hard to resist not telling you how creative and fabulous we think you are. The card is too cute for words.

Anonymous said...

You're amazing! I love everything that you do. Congrats on your promotion!

michelle said...

Love it all. Those clipboards are so painfully cute that it puts mine to shame, for sure. Can I borrow those pics for inspiration? Pure genius.

Anonymous said...

I'm such a scrapbook nerd that I didn't even know about the cute clipboards until I looked at the pictures in Michelle's project gallery! Yours are darling, too.

jenn said...

It is fun to see what daily life is like for you but I have to admit, there is a jumping out of my seat kind of excitement when you share what you've created! The clipboards are killing me!! You are a hall of famer in my book Jessi!
If HOF is over, do we get to see your layouts now? Hope that wasn't a rude thing to ask, but I am DYING to see the great pages you made!

Anonymous said...

I don't now how much my opinion means since I'm not an avid scrapbooker but the things you create are quite amazing. Like your mother, you really have an eye for color and design. You should write a book about scrapbooking, really. It could include your organization ideas, how to get started-what tools/materials to buy, layout/technique ideas etc. I know a lot of people who would buy it. I'm very serious about this. If you want to be rich and famous that is what you should do. By the way, thanks for posting pics since I've never had the opportunity to see your creations in person. I look forward to seeing some more!

everything pink! said...

i love your gallery today. thanks to jill for keeping me posted on what cool stuff you make. i love your clipboards.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...