Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day Shoot

Mother's Day was a lovely opportunity to take some family pictures after church. We haven't taken any since Fiona's blessing day, so it was nice to gather in our scenic backyard. Have I mentioned that I love our backyard? I've been mind-writing a post for weeks about my house, my yard, my city, my home...Soon.
Note: There is an obnoxious blur on my lens that I haven't been able to get off. Grr.
I'm not really sure why I take such strides to color-coordinate our family when the effect is lost when you photograph from the waist up. Bur trust me, we are all wearing black and white, with the exception of Bella, who is wearing the cutest black and white and green dress. Fiona is wearing one of Eva's old dresses in black toile. Above picture courtesy of the timer function and our deck railing.

Below, some father-daughter moments:




I know, I'm the only one that looks decent in this picture, but I like it so I'm flattering my vanity.


Bella requested her own photo shoot with her cat whom she named 'Mary Sparkles' for unknown reasons. Notice Hannah's hair clips in Mary's 'hair', or ears.
A self-portrait attempt whilst Fiona samples the foliage.

4 comments:

linda said...

Jessie, you are beautiful and your family is darling! I would agree that Timm did well and the chicken looks delicious!

Denise said...

LOVE the pictures!

Dad said...

Glad you had a nice Mother's Day. I also LOVE the pictures...

michelle said...

These are so cute! It makes me even sadder that I didn't get any Mother's Day photos...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...