Saturday, November 28, 2009

1. Thankful that Ikea is just 2 exits away so I can take the girls for a fun activity for all. Bella loves their 'Smaland' play area and happily plays there for the hour that is allowed while I feed Fiona a constant stream of mini marshmallows, pushing her around the vast marketplace.
2. Thankful that Timm calls to see if we're ready to come home yet because he wants to hang out. We had originally left to give him some peace and quiet to work on an assignment but somewhere along the line he lost his motivation and just wanted his girls back.
3. Thankful that I didn't buy anything even though I wheeled around a few objects for an hour or so.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That's too cute that Timm wanted you 3 to come home, I would have thought the solitude at home would be alluring.

michelle said...

I'm impressed that Timm wanted you to come home -- I love being home alone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...