1. Thankful for the times when I fold my laundry load by load as it comes out of the dryer and immediately put it away, still warm. Like today.
2. Thankful for homemade pizza with pears, spinach, walnuts and Gorgonzola.
3. Thankful for Molly's pear crisp last night.
4. Thankful for late night bookclub where I share way too much information. Even for me.
5. Thankful that Timm has a few days off for the holiday!
6. Thankful that I've napped the last couple of days. We've got sick kids so it's enabled some laziness on all our parts.
7. Thankful for hilarious gales of laughter from Fiona when I sneeze, bless myself and then repeat ad naseum as long as I get the desired reaction from her.
8. Thankful to be dreaming of Christmas at my mom and dad's house!
9. Very thankful to feel at home, at ease, at peace with everything I have. Knowing I need for very little.
10. Thankful to have finished one book on Saturday, another on Monday, and onto a new one on Tuesday.
11. Thankful for freshly-bathed girls in their sweet-smelling splendor.
12. Thankful for a baby who still fits in footie pajamas.