Tuesday, September 07, 2010

When planning a party, what is your thought process and where do you take your inspiration from? I love your creativity!

I don't know. This question stumped me! I take inspiration from everything around me...I don't do too many parties actually, and when I do, most of them are kids birthday parties. I always start with a theme, which can be as simple as a color, like Bella's 'green' party, or a more specific theme unique to the individual. Sometimes, the event is enough of a theme in itself and you want to focus on the people and the food. And the decor of course! Lastly, I always try to tie everything in to continue the theme through the invitations, color scheme, decorations, food, and favors.

Quiz Me!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Your parties make me want to give parties. Or just go to yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...