Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Grateful for Sisters

Not unlike Miranda's 'Makes Me Happy' series, I am going to chronicle some of my favorite things and things I am grateful for in the month of November, starting now.





I love it when I see tangible evidence of the bond of sisterhood. So glad I have these 2.
{Incidentally, at any given time, Fiona can be heard to mimic everything Bella says, in her best approximation on a couple second delay; Thus a running commentary in sweet Fiona-speak, we hear everything twice but it is endearing to hear evidence of her sister-worship.}

7 comments:

Denise said...

This reminds me so much of Charlotte and Emily when they were little! We have the funniest video of Charlotte demonstrating her ballet recital dance, with Emily mimicking every move about a step-and-a-half behind.

Charlotte said...

Like Mom commented, their relationship reminds me of mine and Emily's at that age. Sisterhood really is a remarkable and unique form of friendship.

michelle said...

I'm so sad for Eva that she doesn't have a sister!

These are darling; I hope you're planning to frame that second shot.

emily said...

I third the Wood (Wilson) comments. Fiona is so lucky. That is, until Bella starts making her play the nameless "Blue One" mermaid. This makes me feel both gratitude for Charlotte, along with a pang of sadness that our relationship is now long-distance.

Love the pics. Love this post. Love you!

Miranda said...

Oh I love it! Both the concept and the sweet sisters.

linda said...

So, so cute! I have 2 sisters close in age, and we are all named Brenda, Linda and Glenda, oh dear. We have many fond stories of growing up but also our share of sister-envy stories. Today, we laugh hysterically about the things we said and did to one another. The bond between sister's is truly a treasure!

Jill said...

These are darling pictures! I'm bummed Whitney doesn't have a sister.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...