Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Preparations

I'm pretty much spending all my time with Michelle and Hannah during the day, trying to get in as much as possible while I can. Bella's having a grand old time eating snacks galore and watching shows galore with her 2 favorite friends/cousin.


Eva giving me her best 'smile'.



Hannah and I showing off the boxes we had packed.

Just be forewarned that I will be packing my camera around with me everywhere I go (Michelle's) and taking pictures of everyone I see. I don't have enough pictures of everyone.

No one is safe. You will all be photographed. Repeatedly.

4 comments:

Diana said...

love the pictures I wish I didn't have allergies and a forever napping son (just the few days you're still here with the napping son) so I could spend my days with you too.

michelle said...

Why do you think I got ready today? Better safe than sorry...

Anonymous said...

The days have been so bittersweet. Today I got a taste of what it is going to be like after you are gone and it was a sour taste at best.

On the way home last night I was realizing that it was our last creative night- and I have to say that I loved how we ended it. Tired today, but such a great ending.

Jill said...

I'd be snapping photos like crazy too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...