Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Still Waiting...

Because i still can't upload new photos.. here is another gallery of ones past. i promise to hound timm to hook up our media card reader so i can take pictures of the progress. It seems like such slow progress, but i think i underestimated the amount of work involved in all this... and didn't take into account the fact that i wouldn't really have any help, and i still have a 2 year old, etc... Like i said- pictures to follow. {engage badgering timm}

i love this picture! So cute of Lucas being typically caring of Eva, and Eva's crazy hair. Both so cute.
This is from our going-away party at the playground. Eva is in the red tube slide. I love the effect of the color, but even more so, i love her expression. Just what do you think she is thinking of? I did a little page in my art journal with this picture while we were on the road. Little imp.
Bella, typically flushed from her adventures on the playground that same day. Note the (delicious) sugar cookie (ala Jill) in her hand. She was meticulously picking off the sprinkles and eating just those.

I love this picture of Timm holding Kaylee yet again, that same day. He looks so cute entertaining her, unposed, unknowing that I was capturing evidence to be used against him at a later time. Evidence to prove that he likes babies and will like to have another one whenever it is that i am ready for that step. Sometimes it seems it could be years before i undertake that adventure again...
Anyway, until i have new pictures i don't have much to report. i am trying to stay the course so i can get all this 'done' and just enjoy this new life, this new place, meanwhile remembering that i still have the daily tasks to keep out household running. I'm sure this comes as a surprise to all, but i get so focused on my 'projects' that i don't remember or don't want to do the dailies, so the household seems to be crumbling around me while i try in vain to progress the work in front of me. Seems to be a general theme in my life...
Until next time...

6 comments:

michelle said...

Loved the photos -- I hadn't seen those ones yet. I too loved seeing Timm holding Kaylee and enjoying it. Pretty cute. Little did he know you were gathering evidence to use against him in the future! Waa-aaa-aaa... (btw, whenever we laugh like that, Eva says, "Like Bella!")

You do need to up the badgering to locate the media card reader, because I know I'm dying to orient myself in your new location...

Jill said...

Since you have a gift for badgering I'm hoping your work on Timm will be fruitful soon. Though, as a badgerer myself, I have found my spouse to be irritatingly resistant to my charms.

Anonymous said...

Linc is totally resistant to my badgering- how do you do it with Timm? Get on that post haste- talking to you and not picturing you is just not working.

Even with all the help we had it took a good month+ to feel settled, so cut yourself some freakin' slack. I know you are Wonder Woman- but even she had a sidekick.

Diana said...

I'm so excited to see your house and what you've done with it.
If you don't have your media card does that mean you can watch the DVDs we sent?

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture of Bella! I too am dying for Timm to do whatever magic he must to get you up and running. I feel unsettled not being able to picture you in your new surroundings.

Robin said...

I too am anxiously awaiting photos of you guys and your new "digs," but its totally understandable that you are still getting settled, and getting everything set up. (: In the meantime, it's great to get text and "old" picture updates from you. (: Good luck as you continue to get things done!! I sure miss you guys (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...