Thursday, November 05, 2009

I Must Admit...

Even though i am consciously noting things for which i am grateful, tonight I must admit to feeling a bit lonely for those far from me. I miss Hannah and having an easy relateable friend close by- both on the deepest levels but also the ease of just being, co-existing. I hate that I don't know enough about her daily life and the people in it. I hate that I can't call Michelle whenever I get the urge while she is in Paris. I usually call her on a near-daily basis for things mundane, benign, frivolous, funny, and desperate. I miss the proximity of so many people I love. Who support me and take me 'as is'.
So take that, gratitude! A healthy dose of whining from one of its principle followers.

2 comments:

michelle said...

I am feeling wistful as well. Eva has been suffering quite a bout of homesickness lately, and perhaps it's been rubbing off...

Anonymous said...

I was so feeling this after we talked yesterday. To so many degrees.

Hate. It.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...